Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Fathers Day Card

This is my Fathers Day Card for my Dad last Sunday

Dear Dad,

I want to tell you that you are the most precious dad that I have in my life. You always pushed me to aim higher to achieve my goals. I remember how we all used to go to the beach for a swim. You told me to always do my best in all the things that I do.

I remember when you said to don't worry about the kids that distract me and when you said that learning matters the most in school, those words meant a lot to me.

If there is anything you need I'll be there to give it to you and of you need help I'll help you do anything. I will be the one that will be there for you to give you help or give something to you. I hope you enjoy you Happy Fathers Day.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment