Pages

Sunday 25 December 2016

Summer Blogging

Activity 1
What are your favourite things to do in the summer time? For this activity you have two different options: (1) You can take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer time activities and upload it to your blog along with a description of what you’re doing or (2) you can write a paragraph that tells us about what you love doing in the summer on your blog. It is completely up to you!
Its Cool as FuK.jpg
In the summer when I stay home I like to paint.

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Maris-Stella,

    What an awesome hobby! What do you like to paint when you're at home? I've always wished I was good at painting or drawing (sadly I'm not), but I'm very impressed that you like to paint :-)

    In the summer I love to be outside in the sunshine swimming, or playing a game of backyard cricket with some friends. If it's not sunny, then my favourite thing to do is stay inside and find a good book to read. Either that or cooking!

    Thanks for sharing some of your summer hobbies with us Maris-Stella.

    Cheers,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete