Pages

Friday 30 December 2016

Summer Blogging

Bonus Activity
Being the prime minister of a country is a big responsibility. Would you like to be the prime minister of New Zealand one day? On your blog tell us what you think. Would you like to be the prime minister?  Why or why not?
I wouldn’t want to be prime minister because it would be a huge responsibility. It would be a huge opportunity for me but I think it would be a bit too much work and I wouldn’t want to be famous. I don’t want to be on a magazine and I don’t want to be on TV.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stella,

    I can completely understand. I would also prefer not to be famous, in a magazine or on television. I like living my family, working hard at my job and then enjoying some relaxing holiday time. If you were the prime minister (PM) you would have very few opportunities to take breaks or spend quality time with the people you love. Instead, you would be busy traveling around, listening carefully to others and making important decisions that may be quite difficult or stressful to make. I really admire our prime ministers but I would rather not be one!

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Maris Stella. They're really interesting to read.

    Cheers :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete