Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

Summer Blogging

Activity 2
Most of us like to watch TV when we have the chance. One of my favourite television shows, at the moment, is called Veep. It’s a show about a woman who becomes the President of the United States. It’s pretty funny! I watch Veep on HBO every Monday night.
What is your favourite television show at the moment? On your blog, tell us the name of your favourite television show and tell us, briefly, what it is about.

My favourite T.V show at the moment is Liv and Maddie. It is about two girls that are identical twins. Maddie is a basketball player in Wisconsin who prefers high tops and high heels. Liv was starring on a hit TV show in Hollywood for the past few years.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stella,

    Oh, this sounds good! I like the idea of a show about two sisters. I grew up with a sister (not a twin) but we were really close. Some people actually used to get us mixed up because we talked quite similarly and we acted quite similarly. I used to find it strange that people would confuse us, though, as we don't look anything alike! Leigh (my sister) is almost 6 feet tall with long brown hair and blue eyes. She is really slim and quite muscular while I am shorter and have blonde hair, green eyes and glasses. We're definitely not identical!

    Do you look any of your siblings? Do people ever get you confused with one of your sisters?

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete