Pages

Friday 30 December 2016

Summer Blogging

Activity 1
Justin Bieber is arguably one of the most famous musicians in the world right now. He has had (#) of Number 1 hits, including the songs:
Watch the three videos. After you have finished watching them, rank them from #1 (best) to #3 (worst). On your blog, list the three videos in order from best to work and tell us why you have ranked them in that order.
I ranked Love yourself as number one because when I first listened to the first word I didn’t like it until I listened to the full song and then I liked it. I ranked Baby as number two because the video was kind of funny because whenever he went close to the girl she kept laughing and kept turning away from. I ranked Sorry as number three because I didn’t like the video and the lyrics.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stella,

    Great work I ranked them in the same order to anyways keep up with your blogging. :)

    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stella,

    I enjoyed reading your post as you are the first person to rank 'Sorry' as the third option. A number of people ranked it first but I think that it may have been their favourite because it (the music video) was choreographed by a woman from South Auckland named Parris Goebel. Have you ever heard of her? Apparently she grew up in Manurewa and learned to do hip hop as a young girl. She then went to big competitions and ended up winning the World Hip Hop Dance Championship three times in a row! Justin Bieber heard about her and invited her to choreograph the video for 'Sorry.'

    I quite like Parris' story because it shows us that anyone, from anywhere, can grow up to became anything that they want. It's pretty inspiring, I reckon...

    Best,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete